How do I create a new wallet?
1. Download BitTube wallet.
2. Open the downloaded bittube-wallet.zip.
3. Save the wallet files to your desired location.
4. Open the wallet.
5. Select your language.
6. Click on "Create a new wallet".
7. Type a wallet name.
8. Click on the icon on the right of the seed to copy the mnemonic seed and paste it at a safe place.
*The seed is very important to restore this wallet. Keep it secret and safe!
9. Click right arrow.
10. Recommended: enter a password (used to encrypt your wallet) twice.
11. Click right arrow.
Optional: choose “Start a node automatically” or “Connect to a remote node”.
12. Click right arrow.
13. Click "Use BitTube".
14. Please wait until the wallet is fully synchronized (the Network status shows “connected” and both bars are green).