Why I got "Suspicious activity detected" message?
The AirTime monetisation model has protection from manipulation attempts. It is making sure you as a user or publisher get fair earnings. The TUBE coins are generated through the mining process which makes the AirTime rewards pool a limited resource. Our goal is to establish a fair distribution system that you can trust.
Possible reasons for the "suspicious activity" message:
- You have installed the extension on two PCs at the same time and being active simultaneously.
- You are browsing the internet for more than 20 hours per day.
- Your account has been used via multiple IP addresses.
- You have launched a bot that is imitating human activity online.
Other reasons for not getting AirTime rewards:
- Your browser does not grant permissions to the extension. (Go to chrome://extensions > extension details then "Permissions" it should be "On all sites")
- You are using a firewall that prevents the extension to communicate with the Internet.
- You have accidentally disabled the extension. (Hover on the profile picture to see if the ON/OFF sign is blue)
- You have enabled the VPN service.
Another reason could be multiple users under one network. The system allows up to 5 users under one IP.
If you use the extension on a shared computer we kindly invite the other users to create their own account to avoid such a situation.